Please take a moment to review these rules.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use our services.
- All information on your profile must be valid and accurate.
- Users are responsible for the content posted from their account.
- Users are responsible for the security of their account.
- We hold the right to delete any content posted on our website.
- We are not responsible for the content posted on our website by our users.
- There is no guarantee that our services answer your needs, are error-free or available all the time.
- We are not responsible for any in-game bans/suspensions. You use the service at your own risk.
- We can deactivate your account at any time, without warning and without specifying a reason.
- You are not allowed to use our services if you, or someone you are in connection with, are associated with any anti-cheat or game development company.
- If a cheat becomes detected, you will be given either access to an alternative cheat during the down time or your subscription will be extended, this is up to our discretion.
- One may not attempt to crack, debug or reverse engineer our products.
- One may not share or resell our products.
- One may not attempt any kind of attacks against our services.
- Under special circumstances we may require you to submit government-issued ID document before activating your account.
- We may sell "lifetime" subscriptions. Lifetime means the cheat lifetime, not your lifetime.
- You can only use payment method of your own.
- Disputing a payment through a payment processor will get your account permanently disabled.
- To get a refund, please contact us. Refunds are decided on a case by case basis.
- You are not allowed to use our products while live streaming without permission from the staff.
- If you upload videos/images of our products, they must include our logo which is clearly visible and cannot be cut off.
- If you publish cheating videos/images you are responsible for hiding your account information properly.
- You are not to open a PayPal dispute against AimClub Inc and if you do, you agree for the dispute to be closed in the favour of AimClub Inc.
- If you open a PayPal dispute, your cheat subscription will be cancelled without any refund.